Makino J proposes a turnkey solution for starting up a production line in a short period of time with a machining center, machining technology, and automation system.
- “Moter case” has been added to Process Simulation
- “Case study for automotive parts” has been added to Automation
- “Rocker arm” has been added to Process Simulation
- “PZ1 Pallet transfer system” has been added to Catalog download
- “Differential housing(Ductile cast iron)” has been added to Process Simulation
Single-source responsibility (centralization of responsibility) is the basis of Makino J so that we can timely provide products with which customers are satisfied.
L2 series and J series have been developed as core machines for mass production lines of products including automobile parts. We have a record of delivering 4,000 or more units of them for machining of mass-produced parts for automobiles, motorcycles, ships and construction machinery.
Videos to introduce our company and our products.
User registration allows you to download our catalogs and receive proposals from us concerning models and processes optimum for various workpieces.