- Our machining systems can be used for any systems including small-scale and large-scale ones for automobile, construction machinery and agricultural machinery parts.
- ransfer systems are broadly divided into manual transfer and automatic transfer. An optimum transfer system is selected according to workpiece sizes, weight, the number of machines and foot print.
- Machining center and gantry loader adaptable to a production line realize a space-saving line with an optimum work flow line.
- We propose optimum robots such as fixed types and automotive types which can be used for any production systems including pre- and post-processes to meet various conditions of our customers including production equipment and attitude to workpiece setting.
Workpiece setting during machining
- Workpiece setting methods which enable loading and unloading of workpiece during machining by installing a partition plate in the machining chamber with a single table.
- A workpiece change can be carried out in a short time by rotating a table (B-axis), which realizes the productivity equivalent to the pallet changer.
- Automatic workpiece loading and unloading (by, for example, a gantry loader or a robot) is also possible.
Pallet transfer system (MMC)
- Our pallet transfer system is adaptable to a variety of production volumes and workpiece sizes to provide optimum automation to our customers.
※ MMC (Makino Machining Complex) is a system which can be used for various types of production ranging from small-scale to large-scale production based on the conventional system. MMC is composed of a combination of numerical control machining tool equipped with ATC (Automatic Tool Changer), APC (Automatic Pallet Changer), etc., transfer carriage moving on a rail, and computer system.